November 12, 2013
Delta Meadowvale Resort & Conference Center
6750 Mississauga Rd, Mississauga
ON L5N 2L3
Simutech has been selling and supporting the ANSYS software in Canada for over 30 years.
During this time we have been exposed to significantly rising usage in a variety of industries.
This talk will focus somewhat on FE in general and how it applies to the piping industry.
1. Intro to SimuTech – Who are we and What we do.
2. Intro to ANSYS – Multiphysics based FE (Finite Element) simulation
3. Why use simulation – have to look at all issues (big picture)
4. Analytics vs Code Based – why in depth analysis is required
5. Example Multiphysics – pipe Y-joint CFD – thermal – structural
6. Democratization and Customization – Extending the Usage of FE Technology through customized automated piping support analysis
7. Knowledge Capture and Data Management – EKM (Engineering Knowledge Management)
8. Pipeline Specific Issues
Followed by a Q & A
· 6:00pm – 6:30pm – Meet and Greet with SPED Members
6:30pm – 7:00pm – SPED Introduction
7:00pm – 8:00pm – Simutech Presentation
To RSVP for the event, please contact Carol McComb at email@example.com
Professional Development Certificates Distributed